This partially renovated property is the perfect 1st home or a strong investment property to add to your portfolio! This amazing unit has been carefully looked after by a single mother who with her spare time has organised professionally to have the floors beautifully re-tiled with these striking large 600x600 white tiles and the bedrooms laid with smooth attractive floorboards for easy low-maintenance living. The paint is as new and the Fujitsu split system air-conditioner is only 3 months old.
The building is located adjacent to Smith Street which gives you quick access to the motorway, but the position of this unit is what matters, tucked away privately through a garden pathway to the top of the building via a short flight of stairs (3rd floor).
- Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite and your own private balcony
- Two bedrooms total, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan living and dining adjoins a large kitchen with large pantry
- Beautiful large porcelain white tiles throughout and quality floorboards in the bedrooms
- Good size balcony off the living room with lush palms that provide privacy for your unit
- As new split-system Fujitsu air-conditioner in the living room
- Second bathroom combines with the laundry area
- Estimated Rental Return: Approx. $475 - $500 per week
- Body Corporate: Approx. $82 p.w
- Council Rates: Approx. $1826 p.a
- Water Rates: Approx. $1424 p.a
The kitchen and bathrooms are functional as is, so there is no immediate works that require doing for now, but in future so it flows with the look of the rest of the unit, you can add your own personal creative style to the kitchen and bathrooms to enhance the appearance and value for the property to with the floorboards and tiles that have already been beautifully replaced.
'Albatross Park' is a secure complex with a residents pool consisting of only 36 units with an onsite manager who regularly looks after the premises, and the location is exceptionally convenient being within a short drive to reputable schools such as TSS Private Boys School (The Southport School), St Hildas Private Girls School, Access to the Smith Street Motorway onto the M1 literally on the adjoining road, Broadwater Parklands & The Southport CBD within approx. 1.5km away, cafe's shopping centres, restaurants, medical centres, G-Link Rail, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital and so much more within a short walk or drive away, like your right in the heart of the city but your apartment feels so private tucked away in the complex!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.