*Status update: Property is under an accepted offer, the open home this Saturday 20th November is now cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience caused if you did not see this prior to arrival.
One of the finest examples of a quality built 'Plantation Home' you will come across anywhere in the family orientated renowned 'Gainsborough Greens' Estate. This is the type of home you will adore coming home to that features a spacious & stylish super low maintenance single level home with high ceilings, multiple living areas, a gourmet kitchen with a massive island bench for prepping those delicious meals, all bedrooms each with their own walk-in wardrobes, a grand alfresco indoor outdoor entertainment area and so much more that you may not know by looking at this beauty from the outside until you walk into this home and get a feel for it all.
The many features of the home include:
- Three separate living areas or multi-purpose rooms away from each other that you could use for your formal living room, a media room, a study or kids retreat
- The exquisite stunning gourmet kitchen features a huge island bench that serves as a breakfast bar, a 900mm free standing 5x gas burner cook-top, room for a large double door fridge that has a waterline ready, stainless steel appliances such as the oven, dishwasher and range hood & one of the best features of the home you will fall in love with is the huge walk-in pantry!
- Four bedrooms total all with their own walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fans
- Private master bedroom suite that is away from all the other bedrooms at the front of the property that has its own ensuite, spacious walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and a split-system air-conditioner
- A practical spacious open plan living and dining area that adjoins the gourmet kitchen and the entertaining alfresco area
- A covered alfresco area plus a grand 47m2 alfresco open area that’s also covered by a quality shade sail for entertaining all year round
- Huge 6m x 5.8m auto double lock up garage with internal access into the home and also door access out to the side of the property
- Bathroom with both a large shower, bath-tub and sink basin; powder-room is separate from the bathroom which is very convenient
- Separate laundry room with storage compartment
- 24x solar panels; Fronius Inverter
- NBN connectivity available; gas hot water system
- 8x camera swann security system installed that can be viewed from your smartphone
- Concrete paving all around the entire home for easy low-maintenance living
- Crimsafe security screens at the front and back entry doors, privacy film on the front windows (can’t see in during the day), high ceilings and neutral colour tones throughout the entire property, additional split- system air-conditioners and so much more features you will see & appreciate upon inspection and living here.
There are two sides to the Gainsborough Greens Estate, the body corporate side and the non-body corporate side. This is the desirable non body corporate side and pre-dominantly an owner-occupier family orientated area of the Gainsborough Greens Estate. There are so many different long walking tracks and parks to take the kids or dogs out for a walk which is a real asset for the residences of Gainsborough Greens.
The position & location of this home is second to none in that it’s only a couple minutes walk to your nearest parks and playground for the kids, a few minutes drive to local amenities and shops such as Pimpama Junction which is anchored by Woolworths, Pimpama City Shopping Centre which is Anchored by Coles and an array of other specialty shops. Pimpama Tavern, Bunnings, Gainsborough State School, Pimpama Sports Hub, Pimpama Netball Hub, HomeFocus Centre (biggest Homemaker Centre in the Gold Coast being built), Medical Centre, Cafes, Restaurants, Golf Courses, Pimpama State School, Kings Christian College, Ormeau Train Station + a new Pimpama Station is being built, M1 Motorway and so much more amenities and local infrastructure is only an approx. 5-10 minutes drive away from this home. Gold Coast CBD is approx. a 25 min drive and Brisbane CBD is approx a 40 min drive.
As you know, the market is rising and moving extremely fast! Be sure to enquire to inspect and secure this incredible home for what will be the start of so many fond memories to go with a fun & enjoyable lifestyle for you and your family!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.