Welcome to apartment No. 50, in the sought after, tightly held beachfront building 'Pacific Plaza'. From the moment you open your front door, you can't help but gaze and be amazed by the wow factor of the never ending, never to be built-out ocean views that this beautiful renovated apartment soaks in from just about every area of the property. The apartment is and feels very spacious and the functionality of the layout is commendable. The bedrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment and the living and dining areas are open without obstructing walls that may interfere with that tremendous view.
The stylish feature packed 2pak white kitchen is huge for a unit with plenty of cupboards and a large meal prepping 40mm stone bench top featuring ‘Miele’ and ‘Bosch’ Appliances and also an integrated dishwasher and a unique rare downdraft range hood. The Master bedroom provides a spacious feeling with a his and her side wardrobe and an inviting ensuite. On the other side you have the second bedroom, bathroom with a separate toilet, a linen press and a separate laundry room all with extra storage compartments. There is also a beachfront balcony off the open living area to soak in all that salty beach air and view.
- Open plan living and dining adjoins kitchen and beachfront balcony
- Two spacious bedrooms both with windows overlooking the ocean
- Master bedroom features a his and her side wardrobe & ensuite
- 2pak white cabinetry in the kitchen & white good appliances
- Separate bathroom, toilet & laundry room; linen press
- Split system air-conditioning in the open living & dining area
- Tiled flooring throughout; carpets in the bedrooms
Features of Pacific Plaza:
- An inviting heated in-ground swimming pool + spa
- An under-cover 12 seater entertaining BBQ area
- A sauna; under-ground secure car parking and gymnasium
- Exclusive residents grassy garden area + picnic table and herb garden
- Onsite management & reception; residents informal lounge retreat
- 8x visitor car spaces for your guests; residents car wash bay
- Land area: A whopping 3,459m2 of prime beachfront land
Returns and outgoings:
- Body corporate: Approx. $141 per week
- Council Rates: Approx. $4,126 p.a
- Water Rates: Approx. $1,262 p.a
- Leased until: May 2022 (call or email agent to discuss options)
- Current rental return: $28,600* p.a (Note: Apartment is leased until May 2022, the tenants are open to vacating earlier for an owner occupier. Please contact agent to discuss the details)
- New market appraised expected rental return: $39,000 - $41,600 p.a
*Property to be sold unfurnished with an option to purchase the as new furniture. Please contact agent to discuss in detail if you would like to purchase the property with the furnishings included that will be itemised in the included chattels in the contract of sale.
The unit is located and positioned within walking distance to just about everything that Surfers Paradise has to offer including the G-Link Tram and Bus Transportation. A short drive and you’ll be in Main Beach, Broadbeach, Chevron Island and Southport CBD. Owner occupy, permanently let or holiday let, the choices are yours!
Why should you buy this property??
Beachfront properties are universally regarded as the epitome of real estate worldwide, and the lifestyle that it offers is absolutely second to none. This is 1 of only 67 beachfront apartments and one of the rarest apartments in the building for the reasons that it’s located on the 12th floor, east facing directly over the beach which allows you to clearly feel, and see the waves crashing in on the sandy shores of Surfers Paradise. For the fortunate buyer, on offer is a sweeping panoramic never to be built out 180 degree view of the ocean, the sandy beach, the sound of the waves crashing & the feel of the city’s heartbeat every moment you own this magnificent property.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.