One of the rare 1st floor, eye-level to the ocean beachfront apartments on the Gold Coast! It doesn’t come much better or closer to the beach than this and is arguable as good or better than any similar beachfront apartment on the market for your money’s worth in terms of location, position, aspect and THE VIEWS, and in this case the best there is!
The apartment offers a generous area in terms of size, and the functionality of the layout is commendable. The bedrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment and the living and dining area is all open without obstructing walls that may interfere with that tremendous view.
The kitchen is huge for a unit with plenty of cupboards and a large meal prepping bench top. The Master bedroom provides a spacious feeling and rarely will you have a walk-in wardrobe and an extra double door built-in storage, which you have here and an ensuite to round it off. On the other side you have the second bedroom, bathroom with a separate toilet, a linen press and a separate laundry room. There is also a balcony off the open living area to soak in all that salty beach air and view.
- Open plan living and dining adjoins kitchen and beachfront balcony
- Two spacious bedrooms both with windows overlooking the ocean
- Master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, built-in wardrobe (storage or folded clothes) & an ensuite
- 2pak white cabinetry in the kitchen & white good appliances
- Separate bathroom, toilet & laundry room; linen press
- Split system air-conditioning in the open living & dining area
- White tiled flooring throughout; carpets in the bedrooms
Features of Pacific Plaza:
- An inviting heated in-ground swimming pool + spa
- An under-cover 12 seater entertaining BBQ area
- A sauna; under-ground secure car parking and gymnasium
- Exclusive residents grassy garden area + picnic table and herb garden
- Onsite management & reception; residents informal lounge retreat
- 8x visitor car spaces for your guests; residents car wash bay
- Land area: A whopping 3,459m2 of prime beachfront land
Returns and outgoings:
- Current rental return: $26,000 p.a
- New market appraised expected rental return: $30,160 - $31,200 p.a
- Body corporate: Approx. $143 per week
- Council Rates: Approx. $2,710 p.a
- Water Rates: Approx. $1,466 p.a
- Leased until: 9th December 2021 (call or email agent to discuss options)
The property is currently tenanted with the tenants open to extending their lease or possibly vacating earlier for the owner occupier. A quick cosmetic touch up to the unit would lift the unit’s internal appeal but a full reno revamp would truly make this a one of the most desirable and appealing beachfront apartments, as it ticks most of the key elements such as location, position, aspect, size and view.
The unit is located and positioned within walking distance to just about everything that Surfers Paradise has to offer including the G-Link Tram and Bus Transportation. A short drive and you’ll be in Main Beach, Broadbeach, Chevron Island and Southport CBD. Furnished & priced to sell fast!! Owner occupy, permanently let or holiday let, the choices are yours!
Why should you buy this property??
Beachfront properties are universally regarded as the epitome of real estate worldwide, and the lifestyle that it offers is absolutely second to none. This is 1 of only 67 beachfront apartments and one of the rarest apartments in the building for the reasons that it’s located on the 1st floor, east facing directly over the beach which allows you to clearly feel, and see the waves crashing in on the sandy shores of Surfers Paradise. For the fortunate buyer, on offer is a sweeping eye level, panoramic never to be built out 180 degree view of the ocean, the sandy beach, the sound of the waves crashing & the feel of the city’s heartbeat every moment you own this magnificent property.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.