*** A VERY URGENT SALE, CALLING ALL BUYERS, YES EVEN THE BARGAIN HUNTERS!! ONE OF THE BEST BUYS ON THE GOLD COAST! A MUST SELL! VENDOR INSTRUCTS ALL CASH UNCONDITIONAL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON OR BEFORE THE AUCTION !! VENDORS HAS ADVISED THE BEST OFFER WILL BE ACCEPTED!
DATE: SATURDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2021
TERMS: Unconditional, 10% Deposit, 30 day settlement
Contact Agent for more information or if you would like to discuss alternative terms.
One of the rare two bedroom units in the Award Winning 'Marrakesh' Building!! This sensational property would be an absolute JEWEL to add to your investment portfolio or possibly, a place you can call home for so many appealing reasons. The property is ripe for a modern renovation in its original condition since 1998 giving you the best opportunity to put your creative mind to it and style this property to make the most of that amazing view and enjoy everything the building has to offer.
The vacant, ready to occupy furnished two bedroom skyline view apartment in this grandeur resort is all class! A full length balcony overlooking the skyline of Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and glimpses of the Ocean curves with this unit.
A must inspect to completely appreciate this rare opportunity to live in one of only 18 two bedroom apartments out of 144 units in total here at the Marrakesh Resort.
- Two good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Open plan living and dining adjoins the galley kitchen
- Huge balcony overlooking the skyline with ocean views
- Good size kitchen with a skyline view as your backdrop
- Large split system air-conditioning in the living room
- Previous rental Return (Nov 21') : $530 per week
- Council Rates: Approx. $3496 p.a
- Water Rates: Approx. $1652 p.a
- Body Corporate: Contact Agent (upcoming AGM on 15/12/21)*
*Body Corporate Update: The Marrakesh Resort underwent some major refurbishments to the property in recent times and currently the Body Corporate Committee all voted in favour of a temporarily increase to the levies which has helped increased the sinking fund balance to approx. $530,000 and will be more by the end of the year. Body corporates levies for a one bedroom unit was approx. low to mid $100’s and two bedroom units were approx. high $100’s. The AGM meeting in December will determine how much the body corporate levies will be moving into the new year. For more information, please contact the marketing agent.
Marrakesh is an immaculately presented 10 level building conveniently positioned between Broadbeach's dining precinct and the night life of Surfers Paradise and only a short stroll to the beach and the local cafes. The newly renovated indoor and outdoor pool and spas, refurbished roof deck and an onsite gymnasium are absolutely fantastic.
Resort Facilities Include:
• Dual street frontages to the building
• Heated indoor and outdoor pools
• Heated indoor and outdoor spas
• Sauna - cedar lined
• Pool deck BBQ and entertainment area
• Roof top sun deck with BBQ and toilet facilities
• Roof top views - Pacific ocean and hinterland
• Gymnasium - fully equipped and air-conditioned
• Two high-speed lifts to all apartment levels and car parks
• Private and secure basement parking
• Fob security access
• Theme park and tour bookings at reception
• Bus stop North and South directions short stroll
• Light rail short stroll
• Professional 24hr on-site accredited building
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Pay TV Access