*** Please Note, Property is tenanted until 24th January 2022 ***
The word convenience is such an understatement living here at 'THE TOP' building! Boasting a modern design, and the ULTIMATE in convenience, this two bedroom city style apartment is located directly above Robina’s Easy T Centre which feature 43 specialty outlets such as a bakery, butcher, newsagent, hair-salon, chemist, medical centre, a vast selection of cafe & dining outlets such as Zarraffas, Subway, Pizza Hut, and so many more outlets anchored by the IGA Supermarket. A north facing sun-drenched apartment all year round, this two bedroom unit would suit the most fastidious owner or investor.
- Spacious well-designed layout that features high-ceilinged open plan living and dining areas
- Excellent sized kitchen with stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, room for a double door fridge and dishwasher adjoining a separate laundry room
- Excellent sized Master-bedroom with huge walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a large shower
- Second bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and the bathroom conveniently opposite the room
- Split system air-conditioning in the open plan living and dining area
- Huge North facing balcony off the living and dining areas providing plenty of sunlight all year round
- Under-ground carparking for two vehicles (tandem); located on the 1st floor via a short flight of stairs
- Secure building with CCTV; security fob & intercom gated entrance
- A total of only 24 residential units in the building
- Pet Friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
- Current rental return: $425 per week ($22,100 p.a)
- Lease expiration date: 24/01/2022
- Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $97 per week
- Council Rates: Approx. $2,036 p.a
- Water Rates: Approx. $1,440 p.a
Robina is one of Queensland’s fastest growing metropolitan suburbs with major established infrastructure already in place nearby such as the Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, Robina Train Station, CBUS Super Stadium and so much more being built in the coming years including the upgrades to the M1 motorway.
The local Dog & Parrot Tavern, Dan Murphy's & Bunnings are literally across the road. Some of the best schools & universities in the country such as Somerset College, Varsity College, Bond University are only a short several minute drive away. Truly the amount of amenities & established infrastructure surrounding this amazing building and apartment is surreal and surely rewarding for you for many years to come.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.