Simply, this is one of the best apartments in the 'Marrakesh' Building!! This two bedroom ocean & skyline view apartment is all class & style. The apartment is well cared for and the layout is fantastic capturing incredible panoramic views of the ocean and skyline from just about every section of the entire apartment.
The apartment has been refurbished with new carpets, a lick of paint, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and a new air-conditioner. A full length balcony overlooking the skyline of Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and the Ocean wraps & curves with this unit. A must inspect to completely appreciate this rare opportunity!
- Two good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with two double mirrored wardrobes
- Second bedroom with its own private balcony
- Spacious open plan living and dining adjoins the full length balcony
- Huge balcony overlooking the ocean and the skyline
- Good size kitchen with a panoramic view as your backdrop
- Large split system air-conditioning in the living room
- Separate bathroom and separate concealed laundry area
- Extra double door storage compartment near the main bedroom
- Rental Return - $600 per week / $31,200 per annum
- Body Corporate: Approx. $240 p.w (BC Meeting October)
- Council Rates: Approx. $3,516 p.a
- Water Rates: Approx. $1,697 p.a
Marrakesh is an immaculately presented 10 level building conveniently positioned between Broadbeach's dining precinct and the night life of Surfers Paradise and only a short stroll to the beach and the local cafes. The newly renovated indoor and outdoor pool and spas, refurbished roof deck and an onsite gymnasium are absolutely fantastic.
Resort Facilities Include:
• Dual street frontages to the building
• Heated indoor and outdoor pools
• Heated indoor and outdoor spas
• Sauna - cedar lined
• Pool deck BBQ and entertainment area
• Roof top sun deck with BBQ and toilet facilities
• Roof top views - Pacific ocean and hinterland
• Gymnasium - fully equipped and air-conditioned
• Two high-speed lifts to all apartment levels
• Private and secure basement parking
• Fob security access
• Theme park and tour bookings at reception
• Bus stop North and South directions short stroll
• Light rail short stroll
• Professional 24hr on-site accredited building
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. contained herein.