This unit is something spectacular and very very special!!! Occupying the corner point position top floor area of the building with views that stretch out to the glistening mountains, to the main river streams on the Gold Coast to the sweeping Skyline Views of Surfers Paradise... this is a must inspect if you want the best money can buy in this price range! This unit features a North Facing Sun-drenched Balcony and a multitude of ventilated windows allowing the cool breezes to enter making the unit very light filled and cool all year round.
The vendor’s circumstances have dramatically changed and needs all his units sold!! All reasonable offers will be highly considered!
- Open plan living and dining with split system air-conditioning
- Tidy renovated Kitchen area fully equipped with the kitchen essentials
- Two large bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Corner Top Floor Point Position main bedroom with exquisite skyline views of the city
- Renovated bathroom + laundry with a top loader washing machine
- Fully Furnished, everything you see is everything you receive
- One under-cover car-space on title and numbered
- Estimated Permanent Rental - Approx. $500 per week F/F
- Off Peak Per night - Approx $120 per night, Peak Approx $140 per night
- Low Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $71 per week
- Council Rates: Approx $2056 per annum
- Water Rates: Approx. $1248 per annum
The Building is positioned and located in a prime potential future re-development corner block (1,358m2) of only 22 units, approx. 5 min walk to the beach & has just about everything that Surfers Paradise has to offer within walking distance. Fully furnished, 2 bedrooms, top floor, renovated, main river views, skyline views, priced to sell fast!! Owner Occupy, Permanently Let or Holiday Let, the choice is yours!
'Sunset Court Holiday Apartments' has an inviting in-ground pool with a picnic entertainment table and BBQ adjoining the pool area. It also has a communal laundry and dryer area as well.