YOU MUST REGISTER FOR INSPECTIONS
A rare combination of relaxing indoor and outdoor living transforms this home into a unique private oasis, where meticulously maintained gardens bring a sense of peace and leisure, whilst a well-planned layout creates a harmonious living space.
Family living has never looked better! Wind down from your week whilst enjoying the ambiance of the garden & salt water inground pool, with a wine in hand under the stunning entertaining area!
The quality-built, large, undercover tiled patio flows seamlessly off the main living areas of the house, offering a flawless transition from the main living and relaxation areas which is perfect for family, children and pets alike.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms all with wardrobes, ceiling fans & new carpet.
- King size main bedroom with double walk in robe and ensuite - air conditioner - new carpet
- Huge kitchen with extra long island bench. tiled kitchen & dining area - Air conditioned - near new 8Kw Carrier Split System.
- Kitchen includes ample cupboards, large pantry, 2 door fridge space & dishwasher
- Separate lounge/living area - New carpet
- Large separate laundry room with direct access to the clothesline
- Large separate bathroom with built in bathtub -
- Solar Hot Water with near new Ecosmart Hot Water Tank 415 lt
- Separate dual flush toilet
- Study room/area
- Vac Maid
- Sungrow Inverter - 6 Solar Panels on the roof
- Double remote lock up garage - oversized - extra storage room - ceilings fans - painted floor
- Single carport for the boat + another single carport
- Salt water in-ground pool - new Salt Chlorinator - new cartridge elements - New Hammerhead pool cleaner & hose - Solar heating on roof
- Separate pump shed with extra storage for the beer fridge
- Double garden shed for tools etc
- Low maintenance gardens & front lawn
- 747m2 land - Fully fenced private corner block
- Current Pool Safety Certificate
- Current Smoke Alarm Compliance
Annual Council Rates: $1,599.86 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,535.86 approx.
Westfield Helensvale Shopping Centre, Helensvale Train Station & Gold Coast Theme Parks.
Minutes from the M1 Motorway - 45 minutes drive to Brisbane - 20 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise
30 minutes drive to the Gold Coast Airport Bilinga
14 minutes drive to Griffith Uni and Gold Coast Hospitals
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: * Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Custom Realty Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify that the information contained herein is correct.