NEW VACANCY - INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Email or Call NOW! Secure a townhouse in the tranquil lakeside garden estate Cumberland Quays. Permanent Long Term Rental includes water. Available 5th JUN 2020 BRAND NEW QUALITY SOFT CARPET
~Friendly, gated, tranquil garden estate of only 29 homes on Lake Silvabank
~Onsite management ensures quality service
~Waterfront jetties, picnic tables and lakeside lawns
~Large 2 storey townhouse ( ~130 sq m) with lovely water views from most rooms
~Kitchen with electric appliances and walk-in pantry opens to waterfront
~Open plan dining / lounge area with air-con and ceiling fan
~Double sliding glass doors open to an entertaining deck with leafy lake views
~Fast Cable/NBN Internet accessible
~3 generous fan cooled bedrooms, all with built ins
~Main bathroom, bath plus ensuite
~Powder room, Separate laundry downstairs incl. dryer
~Internal entry to large single garage onto outside car space ( tandem)
~Room for workbench in garage
~Fishing, launch kayaks onto the lake
~Centrally located shops, beach, schools, railway stations.
~Long term permanent rental with water bills Included
~Caged bird and fish allowed. Unfortunately, no dogs or cats are allowed in this rental.
We have a duty to protect our staff and clients including buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. Like many others, we are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of the Coronavirus.
If you are attending an inspection, we ask that you please do the following:
• Sanitise your hands prior to entering the property and frequently use hand sanitiser
• Avoid touching ANY surfaces including walls, doors, windows and bannisters
• Keep a safe distance from other people and avoid physical contact
• If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in your elbow or use a tissue and immediately dispose
• If you are feeling unwell or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, we ask that you please not attend the Inspection and arrange an alternative time for you to view the property
As the situation is continually evolving we will continue to review and update our business operations in line with government advice.
Please be assured that we are well prepared for change as it occurs.