The timing couldn't get much better to buy into one of the fastest growing regions in all of Queensland and into one of the most well regarded newest development estates in Hope Island, 'Park Cove'. This exquisite North facing Villa is located in an exclusive secure gated complex of its own and sets a new benchmark for a new stylish, sophisticated prestigious lifestyle ready for you to enjoy.
Park Cove provides a lifestyle of effortless convenience and unquestionable style. Park Cove is an island retreat for those who wish to make the most of every moment & a master-planned community that provides you a world of choice. Wake-up and enjoy a walk along the beautiful boardwalk. When you need to relax, your neighbour Sickle Park boasts hectares of parkland and with optional marina berths for purchase (subject to availability) enjoying bridge free access to discover the Gold Coast’s iconic Broadwater and beyond.
From the moment you arrive at the Villa, you'll be amazed at the stylish contemporary design of the home that looks & feels like a double storey house (being on the north corner), plus you only have the one adjoining neighbour with plenty of visitor car-parking and the Zen gardens nearby. In the large and functional kitchen reconstituted stone bench-tops, designer tap-ware and Bosch European appliances is what you'll find here. The air conditioning is zoned to all the bedrooms and downstairs plus the home is NBN ready. You'll notice the plentiful of light throughout the day with large glass doors and windows that fill the bedrooms and living spaces with plenty of natural sun-light.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area adjoins the private under-cover courtyard
- 2pac cabinetry in the kitchen with gas-cooktops and room for a double door fridge
- Sliding door storage in the living room plus extra storage in the powder-room
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout the ground level and 2.5m ceilings upstairs
- Three spacious bedrooms upstairs all with built in wardrobes
- Spacious master bedroom with its own walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bathroom with both bath and shower, linen press and separate toilet
- Huge automatic double lock-up garage with internal access
- Keyless electronic front door key lock, unlock with fingerprint or passcode
- Low body corporate levies approx. only $51 per week
- Heavily discounted 11m,12m,13m Marina berths available, contact agent for pricing! (subject to availability)
- Total floor area: Approx. 183m2 (or 20 Squares)
There is a residents-only central entertainment zone featuring a pool, sun-lounges, covered dining area as well as BBQ and picnic areas for informal all year round entertaining while the exquisitely landscaped greens provide intimate spaces to relax and unwind.
'Park Cove' positions you in the heart of prestigious Hope Island. Home to some of the Gold Coast’s best waterfront homes, award winning golf courses, retail and restaurant precincts, Hope Island is already a stylish sought after place to live. This is an island paradise that has all the luxury lifestyle amenity you could wish for as well as all the every-day convenience you need. Some of the nearby amenities include;
- Hope Island Marketplace (super-markets and specialty shops)
- Sickle Park
- The Pines Gold Course
- Mater Medical Centre
- Sanctuary Cove (shopping, bars and restaurants)
- Hope Island Golf Course
- Hope Island Shopping Centre
- The proposed Hope Island Town Centre
Private inspections also available by appointment.
To register your interest please enquire with your contact details or call Phillip anytime on 0478 800 700.
*** Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of all persons visiting the property including occupying tenants of tenanted properties.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, prior to organising a private inspection, please advise if you have any known potential symptoms of Covid-19 and a virtual tour may be organised to assist you in viewing the property digitally online. If known to you, advise the agent immediately if you have travelled or returned from overseas in the past 28 days or are currently meant to be in quarantine or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected with the Covid-19 Virus. Please ensure there is a maximum of only six people at a time inspecting the property with the agent.
Your co-operation during the current ever changing times is sincerely and much appreciated. Please feel safe that social distancing will always be adhered to during private inspections. ***
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.