*** Developer instructs all land lots must be sold asap, all offers considered ***
Boonooroo Estate is a well-positioned and quality designed covenanted estate with over 3 hectares of parkland, bbq area and access to Boonooroo Village. Located within close proximity to amenities such as the all tide boat ramp, licensed bowls club, golf course, and the best fishing and crabbing experiences that Fraser Islands Sheltered Waters has to offer.
Boonooroo Point Estate is a limited land release of half acre blocks nestled on the shores of the Fraser Coast. All allotments have a minimum 2,000m2, most with 30m frontages allowing plenty of room for the family, the boat and the shed! The estate boasts a landscaped parkland, including a sheltered BBQ area with a pathway link to Boonooroo Village.
74 blocks have been sold, now only 12 blocks left and all need to be sold, make your best offer today!
1. Lot 12 | 2,448m2 | $145,000 neg.
2. Lot 16 | 2,108m2 | $135,000 neg.
3. Lot 17 | 2,108m2 | $135,000 neg.
4. Lot 18 | 2,108m2 | $135,000 neg.
5. Lot 19 | 2,108m2 | $135,000 neg.
6. Lot 26 | 2,144m2 | $135,000 neg.
7. Lot 27 | 2,144m2 | Under Contract
8. Lot 33 | 2,552m2 | $146,000 neg.
9. Lot 37 | 2,104m2 | $135,000 neg.
10. Lot 41 | 3,109m2 | $159,500 neg.
11. Lot 49 | 2,300m2 | $142,000 neg.
12. Lot 14 | 2,108m2 | $135,000 neg.
- Generous 2,300M2 (av) blocks
- Sensible protective covenants
- Final 56 block release - only 12 blocks remain!
- 3 hectares of landscaped parklands
- Excellent private and state educational facilities accessed by a school bus daily
- All tide boat ramp to launch and retrieve
- Fish and crab in Fraser Island's sheltered waters
- Convenient and close to licenced bowls and golf clubs and boat ramp
[The Estate at Boonooroo]
Boonooroo Point is located along the banks of The Great Sandy Strait, a quiet waterway running between Fraser Island and the mainland. A renowned safe fishing location offering sizeable flathead and fat whiting or while up the creeks set your pots and chase bream and jack. Should open water be your go, it's just around the corner. Enjoy what these beautiful protected waters have to offer, and relax to the rhythm of passing dugongs, dolphins and turtles. Not just another coastal estate, Boonooroo is a proud, social community boasting a fully Licenced Bowls Club and Golf Club. The villages of Boonooroo and Tuan are now close to one and have maintained their 'old fishing village' character.
Boonooroo Point Estate is conveniently located with an easy 20 minutes drive to the Heritage City of Maryborough offering a complete business centre and major shopping outlets. Also, at your reach to the north, is the thriving coastal community of Hervey Bay with the newly upgraded airport services. A picturesque drive to the south through pine forests is the seaside town of Tin Can Bay and the tourist mecca of Rainbow Beach. If you want to drive your fishing and boating experiences to new heights, a trip to the Sandy Strait and the seaside escape of Boonooroo will make it well and truly worth your while. Coming from the south through Gympie, or from the north through the heritage hotspot of Maryborough, you will find this pleasure haven that awaits all those who dare to explore. For generations Boonooroo has given birth to many fishing legends, or tales about the one that got away. Today the seaside village has really embraced the recent southern interest shown in the Fraser Coast by growing up to meet the expectations of visitors who come to admire what those who are close, have known for years.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.