Private Inspections are available by appointment.
Please enquire with your full details or call Phillip on 0478 800 700 to book your inspection.
As you drive into the wide lush street of Hersden Court in the beautiful Bonogin Valley you may feel a sense of serenity pass through you, and think this private picturesque location could be a place to call home! Upon arriving at this hilltop acreage home, you are greeted by a classic Queenslander’ style property with manicured hedges, along with the desirable white picket fenced gate signalling what could be the start of many fun & fond memories about to be enjoyed for years to come!
This incredibly spacious 68square home was built for the extended family who wants the best of all worlds, which also has the potential to modernise to suit your lifestyle and still keep the tradition of having that charming Queenslander appeal. The expansive undercover verandahs allow for all year round entertainment, relaxation and enjoyment with the occasional visit from all kinds of beautiful bird species.
Features of this amazing home:
- Full length undercover entry verandah
- Beautiful attractive polished timber floorboards throughout the entire level
- Lengthy 17.3m x 4.1m undercover rear entertaining verandah with timber louvres
- Spacious living and dining room with a cosy fireplace for the cooler months
- Three incredibly spacious bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
- Air-conditioned huge 6.1m x 4.0m master suite with a private walk in dressing room and en-suite with a separate shower and spa bath
- Charming original large kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, island bench, breakfast bar and a walk in pantry
- Air-conditioned separate family and meals room adjoining kitchen
- Laundry room with ironing bench space and cupboards
- Ceiling fans in every bedroom and all living areas
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout the entire upper level
- Massive 10.8m x 6.1m open games lounge room with its own private bar
- The 6.8m x 3.4m ‘man cave’ workshop with double door access into the double garage
- An approved Granny Flat for family accomodation with an open kitchen & meals area, bedroom, bathroom and own private side entrance
- Massive 7.3m x 6.8m automatic double garage
- An additional 17m x 3.5m triple tandem automatic garage
- Full length undercover patio
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout the entire ground level
- 1800L rain water tank
- 40ft Shipping container approved for storage (12m x 2.5m)
- Soaring sails with room for an additional 4-5 cars
- Room on the side of the property for a boat or caravan
- Zoned back to base alarm system
- 6x solar panels on the roof
- 3 phase electricity available
*Water Rates: Approx $860 p.a
*Council rates: Approx: $1200 p.a
One of the best and most value add attributes to this property is the Levelled Pad to the rear of the property you could use for horses, a huge shed, or potentially build a second dwelling there (subject to council approval).
There are so many amenities and major infrastructure within close proximity such as schools, parks, shopping centres, medical, transportation and more. Some of the best schools on the Gold Coast are located within a short drive such as Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Hillcrest Christian College and Cloverhill State School. For your shopping experiences, Robina Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Market Shopping Centre and Treetops Plaza. You are also only an easy drive to the best beach on the Gold Coast “Burleigh Beach” and the Gold Coast Domestic and International Airport.
*** Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of all persons visiting the property including occupying tenants of tenanted properties.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, prior to organising a private inspection, please advise if you have any known potential symptoms of Covid-19 and a virtual tour may be organised to assist you in viewing the property digitally online. If known to you, advise the agent immediately if you have travelled or returned from overseas in the past 28 days or are currently meant to be in quarantine or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected with the Covid-19 Virus. Please ensure there is a maximum of only two people at a time inspecting the property with the agent.
Your co-operation during the current ever changing times is sincerely and much appreciated. Please feel safe that social distancing will always be adhered to during private inspections. ***
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank