“With such limited acreage properties on the market, especially in the magnitude of the space this property offers, this home is waiting for a contemporary fusion of an elegant Queenslander and your style of imaginative modern flair.. don’t miss this chance to create your masterpiece home for your family to enjoy this incredibly spacious home with so so much potential. Take a close look at the photos and floorplan provided and see how spacious every bedroom, every living area, every bathroom, the workshop, the granny flat accomodation, the double and triple lock up garages, the huge rumpus with bar downstairs, all incredibly roomy... come and see what you can do with this amazing property... or simply move in for now and settle for a reno when you have time. A very reasonable prior price guide of $895,000 (just before the covid lockdown) for a massive 68 square home on 5,000m2 of prime acreage including a leveled building pad with access to water and power... it’s time for my elderly vendors to downsize and part ways with their home and have instructed all buyers circa $835,000+ to come and take a serious look for consideration of ownership in their magnificent property they’ve called home for over 25 years!
"Charming ‘Queenslander’ on 5,000m2 of Prime Acreage!"
As you drive into the wide lush street of Hersden Court in the beautiful Bonogin Valley you may feel a sense of serenity pass through you, and think this private picturesque location could be a place to call home! Upon arriving at this hilltop acreage home, you are greeted by a classic Queenslander’ style property with manicured hedges, along with the desirable white picket fenced gate signalling what could be the start of many fun & fond memories about to be enjoyed for years to come!
This incredibly spacious 68square home was built for the extended family who wants the best of all worlds, which also has the potential to modernise to suit your lifestyle and still keep the tradition of having that charming Queenslander appeal. The expansive undercover verandahs allow for all year round entertainment, relaxation and enjoyment with the occasional visit from all kinds of beautiful bird species.
Features of this amazing home:
- Full length undercover entry verandah
- Beautiful attractive polished timber floorboards throughout the entire level
- Lengthy 17.3m x 4.1m undercover rear entertaining verandah with timber louvres
- Spacious living and dining room with a cosy fireplace for the cooler months
- Three incredibly spacious bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
- Air-conditioned huge 6.1m x 4.0m master suite with a private walk in dressing room and en-suite with a separate shower and spa bath
- Charming original large kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, island bench, breakfast bar and a walk in pantry
- Air-conditioned separate family and meals room adjoining kitchen
- Laundry room with ironing bench space and cupboards
- Ceiling fans in every bedroom and all living areas
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout the entire upper level
- Massive 10.8m x 6.1m open games lounge room with its own private bar
- The 6.8m x 3.4m ‘man cave’ workshop with double door access into the double garage
- An approved Granny Flat for family accomodation with an open kitchen & meals area, bedroom, bathroom and own private side entrance
- Massive 7.3m x 6.8m automatic double garage
- An additional 17m x 3.5m triple tandem automatic garage
- Full length undercover patio
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout the entire ground level
- 1800L rain water tank
- 40ft Shipping container approved for storage (12m x 2.5m)
- Soaring sails with room for an additional 4-5 cars
- Room on the side of the property for a boat or caravan
- Zoned back to base alarm system
- 6x solar panels on the roof
- 3 phase electricity available
*Water Rates: Approx $860 p.a
*Council rates: Approx: $1200 p.a
One of the best and most value add attributes to this property is the Levelled Pad to the rear of the property you could use for horses, a huge shed, or potentially build a second dwelling there (subject to council approval).
There are so many amenities and major infrastructure within close proximity such as schools, parks, shopping centres, medical, transportation and more. Some of the best schools on the Gold Coast are located within a short drive such as Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Hillcrest Christian College and Cloverhill State School. For your shopping experiences, Robina Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Market Shopping Centre and Treetops Plaza. You are also only an easy drive to the best beach on the Gold Coast “Burleigh Beach” and the Gold Coast Domestic and International Airport.
Private Inspections are also available by appointment.
Please enquire with your full details or call Phillip on 0478 800 700 to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank