This solid 4 bedroom home is centrally located in the sought after suburb of Bundall.
Built on a single level, this brick & tile house can provide the astute buyer an opportunity to do a simple makeover and reap the rewards. No nasty surprises here, what you see is what you get.
Alternatively, the house is in great original condition and you can comfortably move the family in and relax around the pool.
This central location is an easy walk to Sorrento Village Shopping Centre which is home to the famous Horners bakery, Ducks Nuts cafe and a friendly IGA. It is also dangerously close to the technology hubs of Harvey Norman and Domayne.
* Master bedroom with ensuite plus 3 further bedrooms
* Air-conditioned living room
* Large in-ground pool
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Fully fenced
* 506 m2 land
* Undercover entertaining area from the living
* Separate Laundry
* Security screens throughout
* Garden shed
* 3 car accommodation with Automatic lockup door
* Low maintenance gardens
* 2500 litre rain fed water tank
* 1 standalone lock up garage and off-street parking for 2 or 3 more vehicles
* Security alarm
* Recent roof and spouting restoration
* Tinted windows & roof insulation
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Water Tank