This home is sure to tick all the boxes. Situated in the popular Somerset Gardens estate, this villa takes prime position at the back of the complex nestled in a quiet corner, offering one lucky buyer both peace and tranquillity. The extra-large yard backs onto the council nature strip offering absolute privacy, and is perfect for families, the modern entertainer or someone who loves to be close with nature.
Featuring a generous size kitchen with updated appliance, an easy open plan living and dining and private patio stepping out from the lounge room.
• Low maintenance living, open plan design.
• Generous kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances
• Three good size bedrooms with built ins
• Master offers spacious ensuite, ceiling fans and access to patio
• Spacious bathroom/ separate toilet
• Split cycle air conditioner in the living room
• Large private yard ready for your personal touch (Pet friendly)
• SLUG with internal access, 1 off street car space, ample visitor parking
• Secure gated complex with friendly onsite managers
• Resort style pool and BBQ area
• Complex is newly painted offering a fresh modern palate
Centrally located to Robina town centre, public transport and some of the Gold Coast best schools including Kings Christian Collage, Hillcrest Christian collage and Clover Hill State School. This villa is the ideal lifestyle choice for any buyer looking for a well-appointed property, with a generous sized yard, in a private & secure setting. Be the first to inspect.
Rates: $1600 approx. per year
Rental Appraisal per week: $450
Individual water meters