Private Inspections are available by appointment.
Please enquire with your full details or call Phillip on 0478 800 700 to book your inspection.
This immaculate apartment would be a great addition to your property portfolio! Your fully furnished air-conditioned one bedroom apartment has a tenant already in place and willing to stay long term. The apartment is well cared for and the layout and presentation is great. You have a spacious balcony facing south overlooking the Marrakesh’s gardens. Located on the 2nd floor suitable for use as a holiday retreat and or occupying at the Marrakesh Apartments.
The newly renovated indoor and outdoor pool and spas, refurbished roof deck and an onsite gymnasium are absolutely fantastic.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 carspace
- open plan living and dining
- split system air-conditioning
- spacious balcony overlooking the manicured gardens
- Rental Return - $370/pw
- Body coporate - Approx. $110 per week
- Council Rates: Approx. $1800 per annum
- Water Rates - Approx. $1200 per annum
Marrakesh is an immaculately presented 10 level building conveniently positioned between Broadbeach's dining precinct and the night life of Surfers Paradise and only a short stroll to the beach and the local cafes. The newly renovated indoor and outdoor pool and spas, refurbished roof deck and an onsite gymnasium are absolutely fantastic.
Resort Facilities Include:
• Dual street frontages to the building
• Heated indoor and outdoor pools
• Heated indoor and outdoor spas
• Sauna - cedar lined
• Pool deck BBQ and entertainment area
• Roof top sun deck with BBQ and toilet facilities
• Roof top views - Pacific ocean and hinterland
• Gymnasium - fully equipped and air-conditioned
• Two high-speed lifts to all apartment levels and car parks
• Private and secure basement parking
• Fob security access
• Theme park and tour bookings at reception
• Bus stop North and South directions short stroll
• Light rail short stroll
• Professional 24hr on-site accredited building managers
*** Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of all persons visiting the property including occupying tenants of tenanted properties.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, prior to organising a private inspection, please advise if you have any known potential symptoms of Covid-19 and a virtual tour may be organised to assist you in viewing the property digitally online. If known to you, advise the agent immediately if you have travelled or returned from overseas in the past 28 days or are currently meant to be in quarantine or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected with the Covid-19 Virus. Please ensure there is a maximum of only two people at a time inspecting the property with the agent.
Your co-operation during the current ever changing times is sincerely and much appreciated. Please feel safe that social distancing will always be adhered to during private inspections. ***
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.