This sensational property is located in the Gold Coast City’s CBD where property prices seem to be rising year on year. Positioned on the eastern side of the building and perched high one from the top floor, it’s arguably the best position in the building capturing soothing cool breezes to go with tremendous never to be built-out captivating views of the Broadwater, Marina, Parklands and Ocean.
‘Carwoola’ is a sturdy built brick constructed building from the late 80’s where my vendor had called home for the past 20 years. Original yet immaculate in its current condition, the property should receive an immediate boost in value and appeal should it receive a rejuvenated refurbishment.
- Open plan living and dining adjoins original kitchen
- Brand new carpets installed throughout the unit
- Two good size bedrooms with double built in wardrobes
- Separate bathroom to the toilet; laundry in the bathroom
- Full-length balcony servicing the living area and bedrooms
- Low body-corporate levies - $68 per week
- Rental Appraisal – $420 per week
- Secure under-ground basement car-park on title
- Onsite amenities include a swimming pool, open common grass area, BBQ and a social/library room
Having the tramline and bus-stops literally across the road is extremely convenient. There are an array of local shops, café’s and restaurants within a 2 minute walk from the property such as Woolworths Metro, SENS café, Bar II, Sundale Medical Centre, Chempro Chemist, Jasmine Room Chinese, MyTHAi, Sumi Japanese Restaurant, the bottle shop and more!
Be sure to inspect and add this magnificent property to your portfolio or a new place to call home.