Put a modern twist on your life with this tastefully renovated property in the heart of Reedy Creek.
This well presented villa offers bamboo floating floors through-out, soft luscious carpet in the bedrooms, ceiling fans in all rooms, modern fixtures and fittings, air-conditioning in the living room plus loads of character.
Perched on top of the hill this villa catches the beautiful coastal breeze keeping it cool and comfortable all year round. The wrap around entertaining area not only gives you a cosy place to relax and soak up the sun, it also combines your indoor and outdoor living.
• Wrap around entertaining area
• Elevated position/ corner block with good size yard
• Modern kitchen with garden views
• Bamboo floating floors
• Three good size bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
• Generous ensuite off master
• Spacious bathroom/ separate toilet
• Split cycle air conditioner in the living room
• Remote SLUG with internal access, 1 off street car space, visitor parking
• Chemical termite barriers/ Individual water meters
• Security key access to gated complex, onsite managers
• Resort style pool and BBQ area
• Pet friendly
• Rates Approx $2500 plus your individual water usage
• Estimated rental return $450-$470 per week
Located in the popular estate of Somerset Gardens, centrally located in the heart of Reedy Creek, this property has everything at its fingers tips. Walking distance to the Reedy Creek shopping centre, private schools, Varsity train station. With easy access to the M1, and only 5 mins from Robina Town Centre, 15 mins to Burleigh beach you are perfectly positioned for everything the Gold Coast has to offer.