Beautifully presented and tastefully renovated property that is move in ready. Ideally located in a tranquil, secure gated complex which is pet friendly and has on site management. The complex is situated 5 minutes from Coles supermarket and less than 10 minutes from Helensvale Town Centre and Train/Light Rail Station and within easy access to the M1. There are bus stops, child care, schools and a swim school in walking distance.
The body corporate fees are a very reasonable approx. $41 per week which includes building insurance.
This spotless, multi-level townhouse has all new flooring (floorboards and carpet) and includes the following features:-
- Open plan living/dining with timber flooring, downlights and split system air conditioning; and
- Spacious kitchen with large pantry, plenty of storage and modern stainless steel appliances, including a Bosch dishwasher.
- Impressive entry foyer with stained glass panel inserts to front door, upper and lower level staircases;
- Internal entry from double, remote lock up garage. There is also space on the driveway out front to park another 2 vehicles; and
- Separate laundry plus a 3rd separate toilet.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins. Master with ensuite, and slide door access to back balcony with private bushland outlook; and
- Large main bathroom which has a separate bath and shower. Both main bathroom and ensuite feature wall to ceiling tiling, mirror cabinets and quality shower fittings.
This property is being sold vacant possession ready for the new home owner to move straight in or for the savvy investor to rent at $420 - $430pw in the current market.
Please contact the Agent for an appointment to view or for further information. All enquiries welcome.