This private, well presented 3 bedroom townhouse represents great value with a motivated vendor. The property has views of the hinterland and borders a bushland reserve. Positioned on one of the largest Lots in the complex, there is potential to fence off the side and rear of the property for plenty of outdoor space. Additional windows, due to being an end Unit, offer light and bright living space.
The complex is quiet, secure gated, pet friendly and has on site management. The body corporate fees are a very reasonable approx. $41 per week which includes building insurance.
This spotless, multi-level townhouse is move in ready. Features include:-
- Air conditioned, open plan living/dining with ceiling fans and bushland/hinterland views; and
- Spacious kitchen with a dishwasher and large pantry.
- Entry foyer with stained glass panel inserts to front door and upper and lower level staircases;
- Internal entry from remote double lock up garage; and
- Separate laundry plus a separate toilet (3 in total).
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins. Master with ensuite and slide door access to balcony; and
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
The complex is situated 5 minutes from theme parks and a large new Coles supermarket and 10 minutes from Helensvale Town Centre and Train Station (linked to the light rail network) as well as within easy access to the M1. There are bus stops, child care, schools and a swim school in easy walking distance.
Please contact the Agent for an appointment to view or for further information. All enquiries welcome.