This lovely, multi-level 3 bedroom townhouse has views of the hinterland and overlooks gardens and a bushland reserve. The upstairs open plan living offers a feeling of privacy and serenity as all windows offer scenic views. The well appointed kitchen has all brand new stainless steel appliances. New carpet throughout has only just been installed. Great location within a quiet, secure gated complex that is pet friendly and has on site management. The body corporate fees are a very reasonable approx. $41 per week which includes building insurance.
The property is being sold vacant possession and is move in ready.
- Air conditioned open plan living/dining with ceiling fans; and
- Spacious, newly refurbished kitchen with a large pantry and brand new stainless appliances and a brand new ceramic cooktop.
- Entry foyer with stained glass panel inserts to front door and upper and lower level staircases;
- Internal entry from single lock up garage which is alongside an enclosed carport; and
- Separate laundry plus a separate toilet.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans. Master with split system air con, ensuite and slide door access to balcony;
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower;
- Separate toilet (3 in total).
The complex is situated 5 minutes from theme parks and a large Coles supermarket and 10 minutes from Helensvale Town Centre and Train/Light rail Station as well as within easy access to the M1. There are bus stops, child care, schools and a swim school in easy walking distance.
Please contact the Agent for an appointment to view or for further information. All enquiries welcome.