This lovely family home is situated in Coomera Shores and has a unique outlook with great water views. This recently renovated home has a floorplan that flows and allows individual privacy to all members of the family. The interior has a fresh modern colour palette with timber floors and shades of cream throughout.
The delightful floorplan includes a lower level bedroom and bathroom plus a large living area and laundry (possible dual living or guest accommodation). The upper level has a kitchen, lounge, master bedroom and ensuite, plus 2 additional bedrooms and a main bathroom. All rooms on the first floor open to a wraparound veranda (fully screened) through double doors. The veranda creates privacy and a “Florida Room” feel.
• Views across Coomera River to Sanctuary Cove
• Large open lounge/dining/family rooms
• Generous master bedroom, with ensuite
• Split air conditioning systems
• Large modern kitchen with stainless steel stove
• 4 Bedrooms, 1 ensuite and 2 bathrooms
• Attractive modern décore, meticulously maintained
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Inground pool with cover
• Wrap around veranda on 3 sides of house
• Separate laundry
• 25,000 litre water tank
• Solar electricity system (3.2 kilowatts)
• 2 X Parking in carport plus 2 parking off street
• Large home on 582 square metre block
• Right in the centre of Coomera Shores with access to ferry across the road and local transport 300 metres away
This property offers all you need for the perfect lifestyle in a small and tightly held community.
If you require extra space, guest accommodation or an upgrade to your current property be quick to inspect.