CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS, THE BEST OFFER WITH THE BEST TERMS WILL BE ACCEPTED! THE SOONER THE BETTER, NO EXCEPTIONS! BE QUICK, DO NOT DELAY, SUBMIT YOUR BEST OFFER TODAY!!
A historic landmark buying opportunity in 'Kinkabool' is officially available! This exquisite 2 bedroom apartment has been meticulously renovated to the highest standard with quality features such as exceptional use of luxurious marble tiles throughout, 2pak white cabinetry in the appealing kitchen and overall quality fit-outs throughout the entire property.
The apartment is located on Level 7 on the desirable North/ North-East Corner capturing never to be built out views of the ocean and tremendous views to the North of the Surfers Paradise Skyline.
- Extremely rare buying opportunity
- Chic designer style renovation
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with quality tap-ware
- Feature LED wall panel with multiple colour changes
- Automatic roller block out blinds with a push of a button
- Contemporary kitchen features and appliances
- Open-plan living and dining area with a breakfast/bar style bench
- Floor to ceiling glass panels capturing magnificent ocean views
- Plenty of natural light and cool ocean breezes throughout the year
- Estimated Rental Return per week - $450 per week
'Kinkabool' was the first ever developed high rise on the Gold Coast built in 1959-60. 'Kinkabool' is a ten-storey home-unit building located on Hanlan Street in the centre of Surfers Paradise. The world's famous Surfers Paradise Beach is merely a stones throw away for your morning beach walks or afternoon swim & surfs.
'Kinkabool' is renown for its exceptional close proximity to the heart of everything such as Cavill and Orchid Avenue where all the major cafe's, bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants are located.