This immaculate renovated townhouse represents tremendous buying value in today's rising market. An open floor-plan through the living and dining flows into a sensational size kitchen, out to the undercover alfresco courtyard.
- Open-plan living and dining flows into the large open kitchen
- Private undercover entertainment courtyard
- Three bedrooms upstairs all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Bedrooms are serviced by one bathroom upstairs with separate shower and bath
- Downstairs spare lavatory and separate laundry area near the rear access door
- Single automatic remote garage with internal access into the property
Extremely low body corporate levies at only approx. $30 per week, a cosy trendy townhouse close to major schools, shops and parks, ample amount of visitor car parking on-site, its all positive for this sensational townhouse and a wonderful great value purchase.
When you're only within walking distance to the nearest major corner shops (Christine Corner), 5 minute bike ride to Varsity College (within school catchment area), 10 minute bike ride to Bond University, and a 2 minute drive from Aldi Supermarket, you know your property purchase is well positioned in a sought-after suburb (Varsity Lakes) showing strong capital growth indicators and signs of future capital growth.