This immaculate townhouse represents tremendous buying value in today's rising market. An open floor-plan through the living and dining flows into a sensational size kitchen, out to the undercover alfresco courtyard.
When you're only within walking distance to the nearest shopping precinct (Christine Corner), 5 minute bike ride to Varsity College (within school catchment area), 10 minute bike ride to Bond University, and a 2 minute drive from ALDI Supermarket, you know your property purchase is well positioned in a sought-after suburb (Varsity Lakes) showing strong capital growth indicators and signs of future capital growth.
- Six mono crystalline solar panels hot water system (1.1kw)
- Open-plan living and dining flows into the large open kitchen
- Private undercover entertainment courtyard with room for veggie garden
- Easy maintenance flooring throughout along with as new carpets upstairs for comfort
- Three good size bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Bedrooms are serviced by one bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Downstairs spare lavatory and separate laundry area near the rear access door
- Single automatic remote garage with internal access into the property
Extremely low body corporate levies at only approx. $30 per week, huge savings on electricity with the solar panel hot water system, a cosy trendy townhouse close to major schools, shops and parks, ample amount of visitor car parking on-site, its all positive for this sensational townhouse and a wonderful great value purchase for the fortunate buyer..
Body Corporate - Approx. $1,589.36 per annum (inclusive of 20% discount)
Council Rates - Approx. $1621.30 per annum
Water Rates - Approx. $1,532.76 per annum
Rental Appraisal - $410 - $430 per week