An extremely rare holding in the 'Zone' building complex has finally come up for sale!! A two bedroom GROUND FLOOR unit that features one of the biggest if not the biggest footprint in the building. Here you would happily entertain for days rain, hail or shine in this magnificent unit featuring an impressive open floorplan flanked by two super spacious covered and alfresco balconies.
From the moment you step inside, you'll be amazed with how spacious & nice the floorplan flows. One of the greatest features of this apartment is that you own two massive balconies, one on each end of the apartment to catch the morning sunrises or afternoon sunsets. The kitchen is simply amazing with a full sized island bench with breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space and room for a double door fridge. Unit 10 in the ZONE' seriously provides a stylish near future lifestyle or a very strong investment property to add to your portfolio in the renowned prestigious beach location of Mermaid Beach.
- Spacious open plan contemporary living and dining areas, access to both balconies
- 2pak white cabinetry in the kitchen + quality appliances & dishwasher
- Master bedroom + ensuite + access onto the undercover front balcony
- Second bedroom + next to 2nd bathroom
- Both bedrooms have ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes
- Separate bathroom + separate concealed laundry
- Split system inverter air-conditioner in the lounge room + ceiling fan
- Linen press + extra storage; Underground secure carparking (next to two visitor car spaces)
'The Zone' - Mermaid Beach Facilities:
- 25m Swimming Pool
- Undercover BBQ area
- Full-size tennis court
- Pet-friendly (subject to BC approval)
- Boutique complex with secure entry and intercom
- CCTV camera security to complex
For the investors, the tenant has cared for the unit as if their own.
Current rental return: $620 per week/ $32,240 p.a
Lease Expiration: 23rd July 2023 (Contact Agent to discuss possible options)
Low body corp fees - Approx. $81 per week
Council Rates: Appprox. $2,036 p.a
Water Rates: Approx. $1,632 p.a
- Short walk to our world-famous surf beach
- Short walk to the renovated 'Pacific Fair Shopping Center'
- Short walk to the tram and bus stations
- Nearby restaurants and cafes
- Located in one of Gold Coasts & Australia's most desirable beach suburbs
The close proximity to the surrounding major amenities is second to none, as you are only a few minutes drive from the likes of The Star Casino, The Convention Centre, Surf Parade - Broadbeach and only a short walk to the beach!!
Imagine waking up and going for a surf at sunrise, a beach-walk with your loved ones at sunset, shopping at one of the best shopping centers in Australia 'Pacific Fair', refreshments at your local café or restaurants... This spacious contemporary residence offers all of that within a moment’s walk from your home and so much more!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access